Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend...

So, its Sunday and I'm just as tired as I was on fri after work! How did that happen? I did a lot this weekend. Went to the gator bar on saturday with mike, mara, rohan, ali and others to watch the gators kick butt, it was fun, always is. After eating out weight in nachoes, chips, wings, and skillet cookie and ice cream we went back to mara's to work on a med school thing...it turned into this:


Yea...we got distracted with my photobooth program on my mac lol. 

I got a chance to go to the AZ cardinals game this weekend which was pretty fun...my first NFL game!! Tailgating and eating junk food was pretty awesome. I also learned that I'm good at ladder ball! The only bad thing was that it took about 8 hours out of my sunday, which i'm sure could have been used for studying, oh well. 

This next week is my last week in OB! I'm a little sad but I'm looking forward to not being sooo busy all the time and def not driving so far everyday! I'm going broke (more than i already am) driving to Sun City West! Surgery at County hospital is next. I hear its long hours on your feet, which i hate, but cool experience, which i love! I'm not into being a surgeon, but I am looking forward to learning how to be better at tieing sutures. Hopefully it's not a crazy month. 

In other news, I was kind of let down by somebody this weekend. Nothing serious really, but it blows my mind how some people can fool you into thinking they're somebody they're not. You'd think we'd see it coming? I guess it comes with time, and then again maybe it won't. I really do try to give people every benefit of the doubt but sometimes that comes back to bite me. I've definitely stopped being as naive as I used to be, but a part of me I feel like is too trusting sometimes. I guess I'd rather be trusting while still being cautious and get fooled from time to time than be completely cynical towards people. It's tough to find a balance though when you feel like the number of "good people" you know is decreasing all the time.  So i'm still not that cynical people hater that thinks people are jerks, but I'm def very very cautious. 

Here's my song for the night. 

Imogen Heap- First Train home

"...what matters to you, doesn't matter to me..."



No comments:

Post a Comment