Saturday, June 26, 2010

Losing my mind...(even more than i have already)

It's Saturday, my Step 2 board exam, my last big exam in medical school, is on Monday. I have been sticking, pretty well I might add, to a schedule I set for myself 2 months ago. I don't do anything training or studying on a regimented schedule so I'm proud of myself for doing that this time. Thus, I am losing my mind now that it is 2 days before the big test!! I am burned out from studying, have the attention span of a gnat (hence my blog posting right now) and would just like to get the dang thing over with!  I'm so over studying that I even stared at my swim goggles for a good 6 minutes straight today thinking of reasons why one side always lets water in but the other doesn't..yea, wow.


Phillip= Sasha

Wish me luck on Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment