Sunday, January 30, 2011

Updates :)

It's funny that I've started my last few entries with something like: "it's crazy how long it has been since my last entry..." Well, to continue my theme, it's been 3 months! Actually, it feels like longer than that to me. Big things have happened since the last post! Just to name a few: I matched to a PGY-1 spot in Internal Medicine (see below) at San Antonio Military Medical Center :) , I got approved for my international rotation in Bogota at Fundacion Santa Fe de Bogota University Hospital (for which I leave tomorrow!!!), and I started a great relationship with an awesomely understanding and extremely sweet man that makes me very happy! So needles to say, things have been going very well for me.

Rather than try to post one looooong update post, I'm going to post a couple of long overdue posts after this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment