Monday, July 11, 2011

I hate Blues...

Today was Monday...It's "Air Force Blues" day where we're required to wear the dreaded uncomfortable blue uniform.  I felt a little on the blue side today for a few reasons.  I guess I was just following the blues day theme.

I start night float on Friday. I'm pretty excited to finally start working and get out of this holding pattern/psuedo research block i've been in. I'm also pretty scared that I'm going to be so overwhelmed and not know what i'm doing. I'm not going to be alone, but even with help there, i hate feeling like/being an utterly clueless doctor. It's going to be busy, no sleep, and crazy.  Wish my patients luck!

Short post today (see paragraph 1). I'm off to visit a friend and eat some yummy Filipino food. That surely will mark the end of Air Force Blues day. (i hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment