Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fresh start...






So it has finally hit me now that my family left that I'm actually living in Arizona! I had such a great time seeing Sedona and the Grand canyon with them, i'm so happy they were able to make the trip. It very rare that I get to do things like that with my aunt and uncle, they had a blast!

I love the "new" feel of my apartment. Everything is so new and unused and clean! (thanks to my aunt) I love fresh starts, and AZ is exactly the kind of fresh start i was waiting for. Today I started my real hard core board studying and workouts. The studying went well although i was interrupted by the fact that my internet was down and it was driving me crazy. The run was not so good. I really need to get used to this dry air...nosebleeds while running aren't fun. Not to mention i was running like I hadn't ran in a month...oh wait, I haevn't!! Eeeek! The good thing is that runs like tonight make me want to kick my own butt back into gear, it was just pathetic. I'm still debating whether or not to race in the sprint tri in Flagstaff on the 9th. I really don't have the money :-( I'm going to keep thinking about it, but my bank account is scaring me right now since I just moved across the country!

But regardless of that tri, i'm going to get on a strict workout, perhaps 2 a day, schedule. I need to sign up at a gym ASAP so i can swim!! So basically my life for the next month will be board studying + training...yay!

Abbey is loving the apartment. We are right by the tennis courts and she watches people play all day. I'm sure she's laughing at how terrible they are in her head. I think I'm going to start a blog for her. My cousin came up with the idea, and it'll give me another thing to take up my time, awesome. She's great though, she deserves her own blog!

I really just am so happy to finally be in AZ. I feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be right now. Many great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment