Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cheesecake overload!




So rather than study for finals week like a good med student, I rebelled tonight and cooked a large meal AND baked! (i'm not much of a baker so this is a big step for me) The cheesecake cookie cakes came out well...now only to resist the urge to eat all 24 of them!

Motivation is running low going in to finals week, that can't be a good thing. And also, 100 drugs to learn for a 40 question pharmacology final on Monday ( i know about 15 of the drugs right now) really doesn't make sense to me. I find it amazing how much material I have forgotten since the beginning of medical school. Almost feels like I've forgotten more than I've learned...hmmmm, again, can't be a good thing. Ahhh the joys of medical school and trying to cram ridiculous amounts of material into your brain only to forget it the next day. Such is life...I love it!

Work out for the day:

Thunderstorms all day + pulled my calf muscle running yesterday= no run today

INSTEAD i convinced the club to let me lead 90 min spin class....good workout, not so good calf muscle :-(

Back to the grind on Monday *sigh*...how many more days until Arizona???

No comments:

Post a Comment