Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ready for break...


This is what I hope to be waking up to for the majority of the next week! Quite the change from Kirksville. The beach is probably my favorite place to be for many reasons. It's great for different reasons morning, noon, and night.

Tomorrow is the last final of the quarter and I'm ready for a break! Motivation is running low (as you can tell i'm blogging the night before a big final and I don't seem to care) and I miss being warm. The weather in MO kills me. I'm looking forward to:

-sandals
-beach runs (praying my stupid leg is better by sunday)
-family
-friends
-sushi!
-waking up to the ocean
-not waking up and having my first thought be "what do i have to study today?"
-taking pictures
-returning to kirksville for the LAST QUARTER of 2nd year!

...but I'm the most excited to see


MY ABBEY GIRL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment