Friday, April 24, 2009

Massage= Heaven


I finally got my massage that i've been waiting a year for! A good friend got me a gift certificate for an awesome massage by one of the very talented girls in my class. I've had this massage waiting for me for over a year but I never wanted to use it until I felt like I REALLY REALLY needed it. And...today was that day! I've been sore before, but i was holding out for the one day when I felt terribly sore...like the week after running 26.2 miles! But i was really proud of myself today, i was a champ in my massage. (I'm usually a huuuge spaz and probably the most ticklish person on the planet so its hard for me to relax) She was actually really awesome and worked out all the balls of tightness in my legs more than anything. I jumped around on the table quite a bit..i didn't realize how sore things were until she pushed on them! It's crazy how great I feel now...take that sore marathon legs!! Also, it's just what I needed right before an entire weekend of sitting in class for board review lectures...barf!

Pool workouts start tomorrow...woot!!! (or maybe i should be saying eeek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment