Thursday, April 23, 2009

Music I forgot I love....

So after my actual marathon...today I had a studying marathon (i'd prefer the running version!) I spent hours listening to my actual ipod than pandora for once, i tend to get distracted with my computer in front of me! And my lovely ipod gave me the music i was so missing, although i didn't know how much i missed it. I was reunited with one my favorites, imogen heap! I hadn't listened to her in a while, but she's amazing studying music. I hope to make it to one of her shows sometime soon. If I had half the talent she does, I'd be happy. But today she seemed to perfectly match my mood these days, espciecially this song. Enjoy, she's amazing!



p.s. playing indoor soccer4 days after a marathon isn't such a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment