Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Missouri today...Arizona tomorrow...

It's a short week! Well not exactly, the week is still just as long, I'm just heading out west for a couple days in search of a new home. I'm missing A LOT of class and will be VERY behind...but OH WELL! I'll work it out somehow and be fine. I'm super excited to run in phoenix, in the warm weather. I hear its supposed to snow this weekend, barf, not surprising. Kirksville is by far one of the worst places weather-wise.

Well short week calls for a short post...

Summary of the evening:

-my legs are sore from soccer last night AND the 16 mile run
-i realized i'm slowly going broke (AZ will worsen this situation)
-I'm still freaking out about the marathon...this will only get worse
-i'm hoping the test i have in the morning is not so brutal
-I'm excited to see mountains again!!!!


1 comment: