Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finals week update!!

So I've made it through the worst of finals!! I still have one exam left on Friday morning and of course, its a big one. BUT...the good news is that I've made it through the week pretty unscathed...except for a disgraceful performance on one exam that I really thought I had in the bag. How is it possible that I'm teaching the material to my friends but they do well and I don't??? Leave it to me to make that happen. I was pretty upset for a while...but then i realized I have too many other things to worry about, you win some you lose some, its just a test anyway. I can't wait until the last test is over so I can go back to my normal diet and sleep schedule and most importantly my WORKOUTS!!

In other news....a tornado hit Kirksville this evening. It was kind of scary. I was napping before spin class and heard sirens going off (i didn't know what they were). I've never been in a tornado, just hurricanes (being from FL) and we really don't take those seriously unless they're category 5. So i just got in my car and drove to spin class...kind of scary weather! I didn't think it was too bad but apparently it hit some houses about 3 miles away from mine pretty bad, roof torn off and all. I could've been leading class, spinning away while my little apt was torn apart!! Crazy..i'm thankful that it missed us and nothing serious happened. Note to self: take tornados more seriously! This picture wasn't from today, but I thought it was cool...i'm too afraid of lightning to be out taking pictures of it...i wish i could though.



Lastly, Cardinals game on Saturday vs. Brewers in the new Busch Stadium...i'm stoked!! I don't necessarily have the money to take a trip...but I figured it was ok to treat myself for being done with school for the rest of my life!!! Also, i can cross off the cardinals game off of my list...you can't live in MO and not go to a Cards game. I'm not even a huge fan of them, i just like baseball games in general. Maybe I'll catch a foul ball!! Yea right, with my luck i won't be looking and i'll get knocked out like that awkward girl in the movies. That's totally me...

No comments:

Post a Comment