Thursday, May 21, 2009

I HATE MOVING!!

Can I just say that i despise packing and moving. The past 2 times I've moved the AF has moved me...i'm spoiled now. I never realized how much crap i've accumulated in the past couple years!! It's bad. My apt is a maze of boxes and it doesn't even look like anything is off the walls or shelves...not a good thing. I'm supposed to drive out on Monday, its Thurs night and I'm nowhere near being packed. Also not good. I'm getting frustrated because there is so much to do in so little time. I haven't had time to pack because I've been in school aaaallll week until about 5 or 6. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive with packing, or i'm screwed. Ok well I'm complaining now when I should be studying for my ACLS test in the morning!!! (yet another thing to study for...does it ever end?) Also frustrated that i've gotten 1 swim in this week!




This is how my mom "helps" me move....this move going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment