Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last finals week..... EVER!



So, tonight, the dreaded sunday night before a tough Monday exam (2 tough monday exams in this case) is the LAST time I'll ever have to experience this!!!! This week is my last week of finals EVER!! I don't think it has hit me still that in one short week I will forever be finished with going to class, but i'm trying to make it real. Maybe I won't be able to really understand and accept it until I actually have some free time. Right now just seems like just another day in medical school paradise....studying all hours of the day, only to take the test and start it aaaalllllll over again. BUT...come this friday at 9am....the studying for class will end!! What will I do??? I still have boards to take, so my time won't be totally free (not this is ever going to possible in real life anyway). My days will just be devoted to board studying, rather than class AND board studying. Hey if i have to be studying, i'd MUCH rather be studying for boards, at my own pace, with just ONE test, and no class...than be attending forgettable lectures and time consuming labs. My time will actually be mine again!!!! But this week is going to be a big one that's for sure. 2 exams tomorrow, 1 on tuesday, 2 on wednesday, full day of studying on thursday, and last final on friday....yea...goodbye sleep and working out. And after that's done...its time to pack up my apartment and move to AZ! It never stops, always busy busy busy. But that's ok, I usually can't take about more than a couple days off anyway. I'm just weird like that. But for now, just have to get through the week alive (or at least passing) so can officially say goodbye to school and call myself a 3rd year medical student!! Ahhhh!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! I don't really know what to do with myself right now. I have so much more free time! Hope your finals went well!!!

    ReplyDelete