Monday, May 4, 2009

Successfully picked the worst time to be sick...

I HATE HATE HATE being sick! It's so annoying, hard core pool workouts were going to start this week!! I'm really bad at going to the actual doctor but I'm for sure going on Wednesday. I don't think I have the normal flu (i know you're thinking ahhh she has swine flu!!!!!). Although, if i did have swine flu, i'd be the first person in Missouri to get it, which would be kind of a cool accomplishment, sick but cool. Anyway, I had atypical pneumonia about 8 months ago and this feels very much like the beginnings of that, crap! BUT, unlike last time, i'm not going to continue to swim and run through my symptoms and actually go to get a chest xray before I wake in the middle of the night unable to breathe lol. (that was a not fun night AT ALL)

The worst part is that we have finals next week and still have classes and a test yet this week...blehhh. I'm pretty much over studying and ready to move on to AZ, and being sick DOES NOT HELP this "checked out" syndrome. Plus, i haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks!! I did a stair master the other day, woo-pee, i need to run or swim!! Maybe that's why i got sick...i NEEEED to workout!

Oh well, i'm gonna keep pushing the fluids, do everything i can to rid mysel fof this fever, and hope that I don't have pneumonia. We'll find out on wednesday!! You can do it lungs!

2 comments: