Monday, February 9, 2009

Stuck in the middle of a big step...

3 months left in Kirksville before moving to Phoenix and I feel somewhat stuck in the middle. I have enjoyed Kirksville but am ready for a change and to take the next step towards being a doctor. I will miss many of my friends and the world of of studying, class, and the routine i've found here, i've finally found my comfort zone here. But at the same time, i've always been told that once you reach your comfort zone, its time to move on, learn more, and keep challenging yourself. I have moved around before and been out of my comfort zone, it brings an element of excitement. I'm ready for that again. I suppose I want a new backdrop for my life at this point.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you on this, since we're both in the same boat. By summer we should both be living our new adventures! yay!

    ReplyDelete